- Coordinate and implement the activities of the gender justice program, including communication and advocacy activities (planning, implementing, reporting) for the promotion of Gender justice and Freedom of choice.
- Work with the media, engage in media content development, and maintain partnerships with media agencies on gender issues.
- Engage in the developing, supporting and operating of WEQUAL - Open Working Group for Gender Justice and Freedom of Choice
- Participate in the development and implementation of iSEE's Gender Justice Program.
►Some key requirements: (Read full in Job Description)
- At least Bachelor degree, preferably in Gender, Journalism - Communication, Law, Anthropology, Development, and other social sciences.
- At least 2 years of experience (through work or experience) in the field of development, minority rights or related social issues;
- Excellent communication skills in both Vietnamese and English
- Good writing and writing skills, both in Vietnamese and English
- Have experience working with the media, mass media, and social media skills
►Interested applicants are kindly requested to send the application letter (self-introduction letter and interest, with a detailed CV of qualifications and experience) to Ms. Pham Minh Chau at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application form: Only via email
Deadline for submissions: 17h on 07/08/2017
Form of result notification: Via email with selected candidates
►Job Description (Full): bit.ly/GJPO_Eng
We welcome all curriculum vitae, regardless of nationality, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression; Candidates from underrepresented groups are highly encouraged to apply. iSEE is a fair recruiter.